Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Our staff is committed to providing ethical and confidential services in a caring environment.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help you by providing free and confidential pregnancy services. Medical services are provided by licensed medical personnel.
- Abortion Information
- Adoption Agency Information & Referrals
- Counseling Services
- Community Education
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Miscarriage or Infant Loss
- Pregnancy and Parenting Support
- Post-Abortion Support
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Pregnancy Tests
- STD/STI Information
- Support for Men
- Ultrasound (Onsite)*
* Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.