Support Our Work
Join us in creating healthy and happy families in our community. Community support ensures our ability to meet the needs of local women and men facing unplanned pregnancy decisions.
All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by the law. Our financial statements are available, and our administrative team is always happy to answer your questions.
Get in Touch With Us
Find us on social media:
Wiregrass Hope Group
171 Westgate Pkwy
Dothan, AL 36303
Office: (334) 793-0002
Wiregrass Hope Group is looking for caring and compassionate men and women who want to help meet the needs of people in our community. Our mission: Share the hope of Christ, promote human life and care for people through pregnancy resources, Biblical counseling and relationship education. We’re a safe place to volunteer. We’ll train you well, so you don’t feel overwhelmed. We’re looking for people who can commit to two hours once a week. We’re open Mondays 8-8 (good if you work during the day), Tuesdays-Thursdays 8-5 and Fridays 8-12. Our address: 171 Westgate Parkway. Visit wiregrasshope.com and our Facebook & Instagram for more information.
- Office-type work (anytime)
- Organize/display baby clothes in our baby boutique (anytime)
- Help decorate and prep for fundraising events (fall & spring)
- Be a classroom presenter (school year)
- Mentor our clients (male & female)
- Shift options: Mondays 9-12, 1-3, 3-5, 5-8, 1-5 & Tuesday-Thursday 9-12, 1-3, 3-5, 1-5
- We’re looking for people who can commit to two hours once a week
- You’ll receive training & shadowing time/start when you’re ready
- We supply an outline of what to talk about
Three easy steps to start volunteering:
Step 1 - Schedule A Tour
- Call us at (334) 793-5433 to schedule a tour to learn more about our Center and which volunteer opportunity fits you best.
Step 2 - Complete An Application
- Download the PDF or fill out the online form.
- Type your answers directly in the fillable form (you may need to download an app to fill out the PDF on mobile devices.)
- Save or print your completed form.
Step 3 - Return Application (PDF Form)
- Email: Manager@wiregrasshope.com
- Drop Off: 171 Westgate Parkway in Dothan
- Fax: 334-699-3652
Once we receive your application, we’ll call you to schedule a meeting.
MORE WAYS TO SUPPORT
MATERIAL DONATIONS NEEDED
Donate Items for Newborns to 2-Year-Olds
Our Pregnancy Center accepts donations of new infant items, clothing, baby furniture, infant toys and books, and maternity clothes. We accept new or gently used clothes in sizes preemie – 3T. Our clients always need diapers (sizes newborn – 6), pack ‘n plays, and strollers. Donations can be dropped off anytime during regular center hours. Please keep in mind that we do not need used car seats or clothes above 3T size. A donation receipt will be given upon request.
171 Westgate Pkwy
Dothan, AL 36303
MEMORIALS AND HONORARIUMS
A special way to remember your friend or loved one is to donate in their memory. Or do you want to give a gift in honor of someone special? Give these people a lasting tribute by donating in their memory or in honor of a special occasion. You can mail a check and we will notify the honoree. You can also give online and notify the honoree by email or include the honoree’s address in the “note” section and we will send the acknowledgment.
When you purchase a Choose Life tag you are helping women in our community choose life for their unborn child. If you live in Houston County, $41.25 of what you spend goes to help Wiregrass Hope Group. You can even personalize your tag at no extra charge. Just ask for the support adoption tag when you go to renew your car tag this year. Learn more at Choose Life Alabama.